- A report by Haania Hussain (9DEN): Recently an election took place for roles within UK Youth Parliament and Dudley Youth Council. A group of Holly Hall students were included in the ballot and all Holly Hall students were given the opportunity to vote. The results are now in. We are delighted to announce that Paige Moran (10DHE) has been elected as Deputy Member of the UK Youth Parliament. Also Joseph Davies (11THO), Mariam Ramzan (11DAS) and ...more
- Maymunah Bashir (8TMS): “I recently participated in the Year 11 assembly on motivation. In the assembly I talked about visual impairment and how I am determined to achieve my goals. I demonstrated some of my equipment and braille work to students. It was a great success!” Maymunah also spent time in classes and is pictured talking to a group of Year 10 ...more
- A report by Media Team (GWACA): Thursday 19 March was the BBC’s School Report Day where different schools wrote articles about the current popular news stories. These were posted on our website and linked to the BBC School Report website. We covered local and national news stories. The articles we wrote about were: Jeremy Clarkson’s Suspension, the burial of King Richard III, Teenage Stress Levels and ‘Spiderman’ giving food to the homeless. For full details of the ...more
- Miss Thomas, PE Teacher recently competed in the National Masters Championships, winning in the 200m race and coming second in the 60m. She will now compete in the European Masters Championships being held in Torun, Poland from 23-28 March. Everyone at Holly Hall would like to wish Miss Thomas the very best of ...more
- Miss Westwood, Mathematic KS3 Coordinator: We recently received the results for the Intermediate Maths Challenge which is taken every year by over 500,000 students from 5,000 different schools around the United Kingdom. Holly Hall achieved some fantastic results. Our students should be extremely proud of their achievement. The next challenge will be the Junior Maths Challenge on Thursday 28 April 2015. Silver Certificates were awarded to: Ambarina Miran (9YOR) and Rhiannon Edmonds (9ARE) Bronze Certificates were ...more
To view all the stories we have posted here click on News -> Website News Feed.