Parents, you’re not alone!
While it can be enjoyable and rewarding to be a parent, it is not always easy. There are some common challenges all parents face as their children grow. This discussion group series offers suggestions and ideas on positive parenting to help you deal with day-to-day challenges and promote your child’s development.
What is a Triple P Discussion Group?
- A group workshop that helps parents tackle common parenting problems in one session
- A 2 hour session that uses video and discussion to give parents ideas about how they can address specific issues in their family
- Take home workbook with simple exercises and information.
Topics covered include: Building Teenagers Survival Skills
Getting Teenagers to Cooperate –
Some of the reasons why teenagers can be uncooperative
- Gives some practical suggestions to help you teach your teenager to cooperate with your requests,
- How to manage any problems if they persist.
Reducing Family Conflict –
Some of the reasons why teenagers get into fights and arguments and
- Gives some practical suggestions to help you teach your teenager to solve problems calmly
- Manage any problems if you need to.
This will be held at: The Holly-Hall Academy – Thursday 29th June at 4.30pm – 6.30pm
If you are interested in booking a place please contact Mrs J Burrell (Intervention Coordinator) before the deadline of Friday 23rd June 12 noon