The policies and processes we adhere to at Marshland can be viewed or downloaded from the School Policies list below.
Marshland High School is part of West Norfolk Academies Trust.
To view additional West Norfolk Academies Trust policies relating to Student Welfare, Teaching and Learning, Finance and Human Resources please click here.
For Trust Annual Reports and Financial Statements please click here.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Arrangements 2022-2023
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum - Moped Contract - April 21
- Centre Policy for determining teacher assessed grades – Summer 2021
- Charging and Remissions Policy - WNAT
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Complaints Policy - WNAT
- Curriculum Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Examinations Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy and Objectives - WNAT
- Health and Safety Policy - WNAT
- Looked After Children Policy
- Managing Medical Conditions
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) Policy
- Mobile Electronic Device Policy
- Pupil Data Retention Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy (Incorporating Child Protection and Radicalisation)
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy - Parent Information and Consultation
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disability Information Report
Marshland High School follows the West Norfolk Academies Trust policy – found here